CPE Roofing, LLC views the roof build day as the center of every project. The roof is the most important part of your home and when your roofing project is not done properly, your entire home could be compromised. We also know most homeowners have never experienced a roof build before or had a past bad experience with a roofing project. We want to make sure it is the most seamless and pleasant experience possible.
Please make sure you let our Watch Tower (production) representative know about anything you would like us to pay extra attention to on this special day. All concerns will be notated in this form.
These next steps were performed today in preparation of build day:
Description of work
These are a few things you should expect on the day of the build:
• The crew and a CPE Roofing, LLC representative will arrive as early as 7AM but no later than 9AM (In an event of late arrival the homeowner will be notified as early as possible). - Please remove cars from driveway/garage before crew arrives. - CPE Roofing, LLC will not be liable for any items that may fall from the walls/shelves, damage to shrubbery, landscaping, sprinkler heads, tire marks on driveway or any items left around the home.
• CPE Roofing, LLC will not be liable for punctured A/C lines, gas lines, water pipes, disconnected HVAC pipes or nail pops on the interior ceilings.
• CPE Roofing, LLC will not be liable for preexisting foundation issues, preexisting rotted wood (including fascia and siding). CPE Roofing, LLC will not be held liable for preexisting issues. - Please be aware that debris or dust may fall into your attic during the project. Please make sure no one, including pets, are around the perimeter of the home during the project.
• Supplies will arrive as early as 7AM no later than 11AM (In the event of late arrival the homeowner will be notified as early as possible).
• CPE Roofing, LLC orders extra supplies to try to prevent delay of the job, any leftover supplies are owned by CPE Roofing, LLC.
• Roof builds are loud and can last for several days. - Satellite dish will be detached and reset to complete the roof build properly. You will lose your TV service. Please contact your dish company to let them know about your upcoming roof project.
• Installing a complete roofing system does not repair preexisting sagging decking or issues with the rafters.
• Texas weather is very unpredictable. CPE Roofing, LLC will monitor the forecast closely and if the weather changes unexpectedly on the day of the build, this may cause delays or unforeseen issues.
• CPE Roofing, LLC is not responsible for HOA approval. CPE Roofing, LLC can assist the Customer in getting the proper approvals, but in the event the Customer chooses to proceed without HOA approval, CPE Roofing, LLC will not be liable for any resulting fines or delays.
• CPE Roofing, LLC will make reasonable efforts possible to make sure all debris and materials are cleaned up. Please be aware that you may find debris or materials, including nails, after we leave. Call PE Roofing, LLC if it was not done to your satisfaction. CPE Roofing, LLC must have access to inspect the attic the day the roof is completed.
CPE REPRESENTATIVE SIGNATURE
Your content has been submitted